top of page
Cribs for Kids Program 


The Preble County General Health District has a grant to supply cribs for eligible recipients.  To qualify, you must be a Preble County resident, in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy or the infant is less than 12 months old, and be WIC eligible.

Please call 937-472-0087 ext. 242 for additional information and to schedule an appointment.

bottom of page